96 hrs 20 mins
This sits idle in the fridge for four days, so it's a no-hassle winner! Cook time is an estimate and depends upon how well done you like your meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) round steaks, fat trimmed
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onion, tops and bottoms
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- flour tortilla
- 1Slice partially frozen round steak into thin, long strips.
- 2Marinate 2 hours in flat dish with mixture of tequila and lime juice.
- 3Mix cooking oil, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt and paprika and marinate meat, covered, in refrigerator for four days.
- 4Heat a heavy cast iron skillet over medium high heat; drizzle marinade into the skillet. When hot, add steak strips, stirring occasionally.
- 5Three or four minutes before meat reaches desired doneness, stir in onion and green pepper.
- 6When done, ladle onto hot plates, and top with chopped tomato.
- 7Serve with warmed flour tortillas.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.2
- Calories from Fat 552
- Total Fat 61.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 400.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: