1 hr 10 mins
Chef #474066's Note:
Tacos with a unique twist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ocean garden mexican shrimp, shell-on, uncooked
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 24 (6 -7 inch) flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce, as needed
- salsa fresca, as needed
Black Bean and Corn Relish ingredients
- 1Peel and devein shrimp, retaining tails, if desired; set aside.
- 2Combine tequila, lime juice, salt; pour over shrimp and marinate no more than 1 hour.
- 3Sauté minced garlic in 1 tablespoon oil until light brown; add shrimp, cook and stir until done, 2 to 3 minutes. Add oil as needed. Sprinkle with cilantro and keep warm.
- 4For each taco, fold 2 soft tortillas together; fill with shredded lettuce and Black Bean and Corn Relish. Top with shrimp, avocado slices and salsa.
- 5Black Bean and Corn Relish directions:Rinse and drain beans; drain corn. Combine beans and corn with remaining ingredients; refrigerate to blend flavors. Makes about 3 cups.
- 6For more great shrimp recipes visit www.eatshrimp.com.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Shrimp Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.4
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 1628.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: