Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice change from the regular shrimp coctail.
- 32 shelled cooked shrimp, with tails on (deveined and what ever size you like, but preferrably a larger size)
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 -5 lime wedges, for presentation (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl, except for the shrimp.
- Put cocktail sauce into your favorite bowl, or cocktail glass.
- Put wedges on edge.
- Place bowl or glass on platter and layer shrimp around.
- Keep refridgerated until your going to serve them.