Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 20 mins
We had this for supper last night. It got a thumbs up from everyone.
Make and share this Margarita Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix or 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopezesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
assorted sliced vegetables
- red pepper
- yellow squash
- bell pepper
- Marinade:Mix tequila, juice, salad dressing mix and oil in a bowl, stirring well.
- Place shrimp and vegetables in marinade; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour; drain and discard dressing.
- Arrange shrimp and vegetables on skewers.
- Place kabobs on greased grill over hot coals.
- Grill 10-15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning once.
- Serve with rice, if desired.