1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
We had this for supper last night. It got a thumbs up from everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix or 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
assorted sliced vegetables
- 1Marinade:Mix tequila, juice, salad dressing mix and oil in a bowl, stirring well.
- 2Place shrimp and vegetables in marinade; cover.
- 3Refrigerate 1 hour; drain and discard dressing.
- 4Arrange shrimp and vegetables on skewers.
- 5Place kabobs on greased grill over hot coals.
- 6Grill 10-15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning once.
- 7Serve with rice, if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 252.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix