Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy impressive main dish, great for entertaining.
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup margarita mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- flour tortilla, warmed
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup salsa (optional)
- Combine scallops, red bell pepper, onion, olives, tequila, lime juice, margarita mix, and red pepper flakes in a large covered bowl or large zip-top plastic bag.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for one to 24 hours.
- Drain mixture and discard marinade.
- Place scallop mixture in a large skillet and cook over medium high heat until scallops are opaque and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Wrap in flour tortillas and top with sour cream and salsa if desired.