Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love salmon in our family and this is an unusual way of serving it. I got this recipe from the Cooking Light archives
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- lime slice (optional)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
This was super yummy!