Recipe by alijen
Non-alcoholic punch that works well with so many menus- fiestas, outdoor grilling, beach parties etc.. Throw in a pinata for lots of fun!
Top Review by biyadelvalle
I took a chance and made this (based on high reviews) for my son's girlfriend's baby shower -- I lost count of how many batches I made!!! At least six double batches! Everyone loved it. Tomorrow I will be making it again for my grandson's first birthday!! Yummy!! I invited Jose Cuervo to visit at least my glass of punch at the baby shower, it made the party go very smoothly, no last minute stress, LOL!!!
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 thinly sliced limes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the concentrates, powdered sugar, and crushed ice in a large freezer proof container.
- Cover tightly and freeze for at least one hour (or for many days depending on how early you're planning ahead).
- Place the frozen mixture into a large punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in the soda and add the lime and/or lemon slices.
- Serve in chilled (salt rimmed optional) glasses.