Non-alcoholic punch that works well with so many menus- fiestas, outdoor grilling, beach parties etc.. Throw in a pinata for lots of fun!
- Combine the concentrates, powdered sugar, and crushed ice in a large freezer proof container.
- Cover tightly and freeze for at least one hour (or for many days depending on how early you're planning ahead).
- Place the frozen mixture into a large punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in the soda and add the lime and/or lemon slices.
- Serve in chilled (salt rimmed optional) glasses.
I took a chance and made this (based on high reviews) for my son's girlfriend's baby shower -- I lost count of how many batches I made!!! At least six double batches! Everyone loved it. Tomorrow I will be making it again for my grandson's first birthday!! Yummy!! I invited Jose Cuervo to visit at least my glass of punch at the baby shower, it made the party go very smoothly, no last minute stress, LOL!!!
I made this punch for our youth group's annual valentine banquet fundraiser. It was a HUGE HIT!!! I had so many people ask me for the recipe that I ended up posting it on FaceBook and then made it the following night for our Super Bowl party. Great recipe!
Made this for a birthday party and it was wonderful! I omitted the sugar and don't think that it was necessary - we love tart drinks though as do our friends! Will definitely make again for other get togethers!