Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Non-alcoholic punch that works well with so many menus- fiestas, outdoor grilling, beach parties etc.. Throw in a pinata for lots of fun!
- Combine the concentrates, powdered sugar, and crushed ice in a large freezer proof container.
- Cover tightly and freeze for at least one hour (or for many days depending on how early you're planning ahead).
- Place the frozen mixture into a large punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in the soda and add the lime and/or lemon slices.
- Serve in chilled (salt rimmed optional) glasses.
I took a chance and made this (based on high reviews) for my son's girlfriend's baby shower -- I lost count of how many batches I made!!! At least six double batches! Everyone loved it. Tomorrow I will be making it again for my grandson's first birthday!! Yummy!! I invited Jose Cuervo to visit at least my glass of punch at the baby shower, it made the party go very smoothly, no last minute stress, LOL!!!
This is simple and wonderful! It was a big hit. I can't wait to try it with some tequila and triple sec added in! The punch is attractive and not too sweet. I ended up using 12 oz of each of the concentrates and a 2 liter bottle of sierra mist - I left the powdered sugar and crushed ice amounts the same as in the recipe, and it was great. Thanks for posting!
I made this punch for our youth group's annual valentine banquet fundraiser. It was a HUGE HIT!!! I had so many people ask me for the recipe that I ended up posting it on FaceBook and then made it the following night for our Super Bowl party. Great recipe!