Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Southern Living.
Top Review by Kitchen Witch Steph
My neighbor and buddy across the street introduced me to this recipe. She always makes good grub. It is very tasty, minimal effort, and great for company because of the quantity. I put leftovers in flour tortillas with assorted toppings for a second meal.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-lock freezer bag.
- Slice pork diagonally into 1-inch thick slices; add to tequila mixture.
- Cover or seal and chill for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade and throw away marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lide, over high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until done.