From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 10 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-lock freezer bag.
- 2Slice pork diagonally into 1-inch thick slices; add to tequila mixture.
- 3Cover or seal and chill for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove pork from marinade and throw away marinade.
- 5Grill, covered with grill lide, over high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until done.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 465.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: