Recipe by HeatherFeather
Uses margarita mix in the marinade :) If you like a dipping sauce, mix up an extra batch of marinade and cook until reduced slightly in a small pan. Originally from Southern Living.
- 1 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, finely grated
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large onion, peeled, quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine margarita mix, coriander, garlic, and lime zest in a large ziptop plastic bag, add pork chunks, seal and toss to coat the meat well.
- Chill meat in marinade bag at least 30 minutes, turning bag over occasionally.
- Meanwhile prep your grill and your veggies and have ready 4 metal skewers (or soak 4 sturdy wooden skewers in water).
- Cut each ear of raw corn into 4 chunks.
- Place corn and water into a microwave-safe square dish, cover lightly so that it is vented, and microwave corn on HIGH about 4 minutes, turning dish after 2 minutes.
- Drain marinade from pork and discard liquid.
- Thread each skewer with even portions of veggies and meat.
- Grill over medium high heat (350-400 degrees F), covered, about 5 minutes per side or until meat is cooked through.