Traditionally, Alcohol doesn't freeze.... right? In this recipe IT DOES!!! For Adults only!
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cook, until sugar dissolves.
- 3Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 4Add tequila, orange liqueur, and lime zest, mix to combine.
- 5Pour molds and cover with foil.
- 6Place the popsicle stick in center and freeze until hard, preferably overnight.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Popsicles!
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: