Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditionally, Alcohol doesn't freeze.... right? In this recipe IT DOES!!! For Adults only!
Make and share this Margarita Popsicles! recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add tequila, orange liqueur, and lime zest, mix to combine.
- Pour molds and cover with foil.
- Place the popsicle stick in center and freeze until hard, preferably overnight.