Traditionally, Alcohol doesn't freeze.... right? In this recipe IT DOES!!! For Adults only!
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cook, until sugar dissolves.
- 3Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 4Add tequila, orange liqueur, and lime zest, mix to combine.
- 5Pour molds and cover with foil.
- 6Place the popsicle stick in center and freeze until hard, preferably overnight.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Popsicles!
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: