1/2 Photos of Margarita Pizza Zucchini Boats
Shawn C's Note:
A great way to eat healthy! you could even try this for a party as appetizers. Just cut the boats inbetween the tomato slices and serve with that way
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 zucchini, washed and split lengthwise also remove the ends
- 2 tomatoes, Roma sliced fairly thin, you dont want the diameter of tomato bigger than width of zucchini
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 fresh basil leaves, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1in a bowl mix the garlic and salt and pepper. let stand for 20 minutes.
- 2brush the zucchini with the olive oil, making sure to use it all evenly between the "boats".
- 3sprinkle the parmesan cheese over each boat and then top each boat with the mozzarella.
- 4place slices along the boats and then top with the basil.
- 5place the boats on a foil lined pan and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Pizza Zucchini Boats
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 405.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g