Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite summer desserts to make. Light and refreshing with just the right amount of tartness. The pie freezes very well. Occasionally I'll make my own crust using pretzels to give it that saltiness that is traditional in Margaritas.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Stir until the mixture has thickened to a pudding like consistency. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour into the pie crust and chill at least two hours.