Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing summer treat.
Make and share this Margarita Pie (non - alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 gallon lime sherbet
- 1 can frozen lime concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- Set the lime aid till slushy.
- Set out the ice cream until soft.
- Lightly, with a hand mixer mix ice cream and lime aid together.
- Pour mixture into crust and freeze.
- Set out 5 minutes before slicing.
- Decorate with limes and frozen raspberries.