Kaycee Barnes's Note:
This pie is so quick and easy. It is a very refershing treat for a hot day. It is sweet enough but not too sweet. Try it once and you will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup margarita mix
- 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- 3Pour into graham cracker crust.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Let cool for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Pie
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
reduced fat graham cracker crust