4 hrs 20 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
This differs from Dawn's version on some of the portion sizes. More tequila is one way it differs. You also have the option as to freeze this or chill in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
"9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice concentrate
- 2 -4 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec or 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- orange rind twists, for garnish (optional)
- mint leaf, for garnish (optional)
- 1In saucepan, melt margarine; stir in pretzel crumbs and sugar.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Press crumbs on bottom and up sides of a buttered 9-inch pie plate; chill.
- 4In large, combine sweetened condensed milk, lime juice concentrate, tequila and triple sec; mix well.
- 5Fold in whipped cream.
- 6Pour into pie crust.
- 7Freeze 4 hours until firm OR Chill 2 hour in the refrigerator until firm.
- 8Garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4179.8
- Calories from Fat 1998
- Total Fat 222.1 g
- Saturated Fat 136.3 g
- Cholesterol 705.0 mg
- Sodium 5095.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 498.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 274.0 g
- Protein 66.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lime juice concentrate