Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Pampered Chef... the salty pretzels really compliment the lime flavor.
Make and share this Margarita Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Crush pretzels in plastic bag.
- Combine all crust ingredients in bowl.
- Press crust mixture onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch Pie Plate; set aside. Zest both limes.
- Juice both limes.
- Combine lime zest and juice with rest of filling ingredients and fold together.
- Pour filling into crust. Chill 25-30 minutes.
This is very easy to make & is SO refreshingly YUMMY!! It has been a favorite of myself & family & friends for quite a few years. To make a smashing presentation, I garnish with a swirled lime slice in the center atop a daub of whipped cream & a hint of pretzel crumbs & lime zest sprinkled over the top.
This is wonderful! Whizzed up the crust in my food processer. From there, it just got easier! Did use the zest from one of the limes in the filling. A great summertime treat...or in the winter for a taste of summer....or in the spring, anticipating summer... or in....well, you get the idea! Thnx for posting, Marg. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
WOW- this was such a great salty/sweet combination! I actually ame two pies- one for us and one for a freind who just had a baby... there were plenty of raves! I did use Fat Free condensed milk and Lite Cool-Whip. Yum!