Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
From Pampered Chef... the salty pretzels really compliment the lime flavor.
Top Review by Di Cey
This is very easy to make & is SO refreshingly YUMMY!! It has been a favorite of myself & family & friends for quite a few years. To make a smashing presentation, I garnish with a swirled lime slice in the center atop a daub of whipped cream & a hint of pretzel crumbs & lime zest sprinkled over the top.
- 1 1⁄4 cups pretzels, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 limes
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush pretzels in plastic bag.
- Combine all crust ingredients in bowl.
- Press crust mixture onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch Pie Plate; set aside. Zest both limes.
- Juice both limes.
- Combine lime zest and juice with rest of filling ingredients and fold together.
- Pour filling into crust. Chill 25-30 minutes.