Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is delicious! My friend Jen served these at her Mexican themed Pampered Chef Party the other night. I'm posting it here so I never lose it. It makes about a gallon. Be sure to use Diet Sprite or they'll be too sweet. I will also add fresh lime slices or fresh lime juice to perk it up a bit.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 3 cups tequila (or to taste)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle diet Sprite
- lime slice (optional)
- In punch bowl add a lot of ice.
- Mix concentrates and tequila.
- Add to punch bowl with ice and stir.
- Slowly add DIET SPRITE and stir again until mixed.
I made this at one of my party's and now it's being requested when I am going out to a party. Great Margarita!!!
I made this recipe at my cinco de mayo party last week....5 stars for how easy it was, plus I had to go to the store and buy the stuff to make another batch, it was gone within an hour, PLUS my second batch was gone by the end of the night. BIG hit with the ladies, and a friend of mine is making it at her party next week! Thanks for sharing!!