This recipe is delicious! My friend Jen served these at her Mexican themed Pampered Chef Party the other night. I'm posting it here so I never lose it. It makes about a gallon. Be sure to use Diet Sprite or they'll be too sweet. I will also add fresh lime slices or fresh lime juice to perk it up a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In punch bowl add a lot of ice.
- 2Mix concentrates and tequila.
- 3Add to punch bowl with ice and stir.
- 4Slowly add DIET SPRITE and stir again until mixed.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Party
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: