1/1 Photo of Margarita on the Rocks Chicken
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Candy absolutely loves lime and garlic... this is something Tom came up with when she wants wanting citrus chicken... yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR THE CHICKEN:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Arrange Chicken Breasts in 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Pour 1/2 cup lime juice evenly over chicken.
- 5Mix Garlic, Dry Onions, and 3 Tbsp Lime Juice into paste.
- 6Evenly spread mixture over chicken.
- 7Bake at 350~ uncovered for one hour.
- 8Bake for an additional 15 minutes at 450~.
- 9FOR THE RICE (ROCKS):.
- 10Cook the rice.
- 11Mix Rice, condensed soup, and dip mix in bowl.
- 12TO SERVE:.
- 13Spread rice over 1/3 of plate.
- 14Top rice with your favorite salsa.
- 15Place whole breast of chicken on top of salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita on the Rocks Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 579.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch fiesta dip mix