Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Candy absolutely loves lime and garlic... this is something Tom came up with when she wants wanting citrus chicken... yum!
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 3 tablespoons dried onion
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cups uncooked rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packagelipton ranch fiesta dip mix
- FOR THE CHICKEN:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange Chicken Breasts in 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup lime juice evenly over chicken.
- Mix Garlic, Dry Onions, and 3 Tbsp Lime Juice into paste.
- Evenly spread mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 350~ uncovered for one hour.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes at 450~.
- FOR THE RICE (ROCKS):.
- Cook the rice.
- Mix Rice, condensed soup, and dip mix in bowl.
- TO SERVE:.
- Spread rice over 1/3 of plate.
- Top rice with your favorite salsa.
- Place whole breast of chicken on top of salsa.
I made this for dinner and my DH loved it ~ he loves anything lime. I thought it was so-so as I am not a big fan of lime. It was very easy to make and I made as posted. I could not find ranch fiesta dip by Lipton but I did find it by Hidden Valley Ranch so I used that ~ we enjoyed the rice. Thanks for posting!