Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made with frozen limeade.
Make and share this Margarita Limeade on the Rocks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces water
- crushed ice
- lime wedge
- margarita salt
- Rub rim of cocktail glass with lime, rub rim of glass in margarita salt.
- Combine limeade,tequila,triple sec & water in cocktail shaker; shake well.
- Pour in cocktail glass with crushed ice.
- Serve with lime slice.
- For extra tang, squeese a small lime wedge over finished drink.
Made this recipe last night for friends. It was great, a huge hit!!
Best Recipe for Margaritas! Easy to make for a large crowd instead of juicing limes. Also, I add Grand Marnier instead of triple sec.
I enjoyed this margarita in honor of my friend who recently returned home after spending a week in Texas with her family for Christmas. She needed a pick me up, and we decided to try this out...we loved it! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.