Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I found this recipe on a Martha Stewart parody website a few years back. Cooking time includes approximate chilling time.
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup Rose's lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- Mix gelatins together; stir in boiling water and stir until dissolved; add cold water and lime juice; allow to cool a bit before adding the tequila and liqueur.
- Pour into 8x8 pan (or desired size), chill until set; cut into blocks to serve.