Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Snacks, Hor D’Doeuvres and Appetizers. OAMC
- 1 cup margarita mix (or 1 cup lime juice with 4 teaspoons sugar and Ã‚ 1/2 teaspoon salt)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in 24 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 ears corn, quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 8 1 inch squares
- Combine margarita mix, coriander and garlic. Pour over pork cubes and marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice and cilantro until well blended. Preheat broiler.
- Thread 3 pork cubes onto each skewer, alternating with pieces of corn and red bell pepper.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat, basing with olive oil mixture and turning occasionally, until nicely browned yet still juicy, 10-15 minutes.