Recipe by Demandy
Inspiration for this shot comes from the Jello Maven himself, Chaz Bosten Baden, and his archive of Jello shot recipes at http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Jello/. I have altered it to suit my tastes and used many other shots from his site, having since been named the "Jello Shot Master" by my friends.
- 1 (6 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin (large box)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 7⁄8 cup cold water
- 1⁄8 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup clear tequila
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- Mix boiling water and Jello. Stir for a minute until dissolved. Add rest of ingredients, stir.
- Pour into small paper dixie cups, cool on one or two cookies sheets stacked in the refrigerator.
- Unless you use ice and water for the cold water, allow 5 or more hours for Jello to cool and set.
- For every party I throw, I'll make this recipe and one more from Hazel's site to satisfy the partygoers.