Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tequila has a way of mellowing the searing nature of hot foods. Cook time is standing time. From Hotter Than Hell.
- 1⁄2 cup cubed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white onions or 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 4 fresh jalapeno chilies, very finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup gold tequila or 1⁄4 cup white tequila
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and let stand at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.