5 hrs 10 mins
Kat's Mom's Note:
From www.CulinaryCafe.com and it is so easy to whip together! Cooking time of 5 hours is freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze a glass or metal bowl for 30 minutes.
- 2Immediately add first 4 ingredients to bowl; stir well.
- 3Return to freezer for 30 minutes.
- 4Spoon partially frozen mixture into crust; cover.
- 5Freeze at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Ice Cream Pie - Hold the Salt!
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 49.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat graham cracker pie crust