Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From www.CulinaryCafe.com and it is so easy to whip together! Cooking time of 5 hours is freezer time.
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade concentrate, undiluted and thawed
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec or 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 (6 ounce) low fat graham cracker pie crust
- Freeze a glass or metal bowl for 30 minutes.
- Immediately add first 4 ingredients to bowl; stir well.
- Return to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Spoon partially frozen mixture into crust; cover.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
This is so incredibly good! Made this with Grand Marnier and must confess I didn't use low-fat ice cream. Thanks for sharing this great recipe! :)