Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is "Guac That Rocks!" If you bring this to a party where you may not know everyone, you'll know every single person by the end of the night, because they'll all be seeking you out for the recipe!!
- 3 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine avocado and lime juice, stirring to coat.
- Mash mixture with a fork (mixture will still be slightly lumpy).
- Add tequila and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I'm eating this by the spoonfuls. It is making me feel so much better about turning 30. ;-)
This was delicious! So fresh tasting. I accidentally dumped a bit more tequila than called for, but it definitely didn't hurt the outcome lol. I used Lime Tequila for this and part of a poblano pepper in place of the jalapeno, and kept everything else as stated. This is a full flavor guacamole for sure.
my favorite guacamole recipe. The Tequila and triple sec compliment it perfectly and take this dip to a higher level.