1/1 Photo of " Margarita" Dip for Fresh or Grilled Fruit
1 hr 10 mins
GREG IN SAN DIEGO's Note:
This cool and creamy dip is a refreshing treat for a hot summer day. Serve it with cut up fresh or grilled fruit. From Kraft Kitchens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and orange juice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Gently stir in Cool Whip topping.
- 4Refrigerate at least one hour.
- 5Serve with cut-up fresh fruit.
- 6To grill fruit:.
- 7Peaches, nectarines and plums get a deep caramel-like flavor when cooked on the grill.
- 8Here's how to do it.
- 9Put pieces of fresh fruit on skewers.
- 10Use fruit that's just staring to soften, so that it stays firmly on the skewers.
- 11Sprinkle fruit with cinnamon or nutmeg.
- 12Place fruit on the grill for a minute to sear.
- 13Check the underside.
- 14Once it's golden with grill marks, turn it over to finish cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Margarita" Dip for Fresh or Grilled Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 53.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g