This cool and creamy dip is a refreshing treat for a hot summer day. Serve it with cut up fresh or grilled fruit. From Kraft Kitchens.
- Beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and orange juice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip topping.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with cut-up fresh fruit.
- To grill fruit:.
- Peaches, nectarines and plums get a deep caramel-like flavor when cooked on the grill.
- Here's how to do it.
- Put pieces of fresh fruit on skewers.
- Use fruit that's just staring to soften, so that it stays firmly on the skewers.
- Sprinkle fruit with cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Place fruit on the grill for a minute to sear.
- Check the underside.
- Once it's golden with grill marks, turn it over to finish cooking.