Recipe by Audrey M
I love serving this at parties. Such a conversation piece. The cook time is the chill time.
Top Review by C in PA
Very good and very festive. I used it at a recent Cinco de Mayo, and it was well loved. I used frozen limeade mix, since I couldn't find the margarita mix. It seemed to work just fine!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup frozen margarita mix, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1 whole strawberry
- lemon juice or lime juice or orange juice
- colored crystal sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice, and lime peel.
- With a hand held electric mixer, beat cream cheese mixture on low until smooth.
- Fold in whip topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, take a large margarita glass.
- Dip rim of glass into lemon, lime or orange juice and then colored sugar.
- Spoon in carefully the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with whole strawberries.