Audrey M's Note:
I love serving this at parties. Such a conversation piece. The cook time is the chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice, and lime peel.
- 2With a hand held electric mixer, beat cream cheese mixture on low until smooth.
- 3Fold in whip topping.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- 5To serve, take a large margarita glass.
- 6Dip rim of glass into lemon, lime or orange juice and then colored sugar.
- 7Spoon in carefully the cream cheese mixture.
- 8Serve with whole strawberries.
Browse Our Top Mixer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Dip
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free whipped topping