Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
I love serving this at parties. Such a conversation piece. The cook time is the chill time.
Make and share this Margarita Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice, and lime peel.
- With a hand held electric mixer, beat cream cheese mixture on low until smooth.
- Fold in whip topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, take a large margarita glass.
- Dip rim of glass into lemon, lime or orange juice and then colored sugar.
- Spoon in carefully the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with whole strawberries.
Very good and very festive. I used it at a recent Cinco de Mayo, and it was well loved. I used frozen limeade mix, since I couldn't find the margarita mix. It seemed to work just fine!
The flavor of this dip seemed off. Perhaps it was just the type of frozen margarita mix that I purchased? I had hoped it would be a fun and tasty addition to our party, but it really didn't work out for us.
Make sure you serve this pretty festive dip as a dip. I was tempted to put a straw in and drink this creamy rich refreshing dip! Thanks Audrey!