Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love serving this at parties. Such a conversation piece. The cook time is the chill time.
Make and share this Margarita Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice, and lime peel.
- With a hand held electric mixer, beat cream cheese mixture on low until smooth.
- Fold in whip topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, take a large margarita glass.
- Dip rim of glass into lemon, lime or orange juice and then colored sugar.
- Spoon in carefully the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with whole strawberries.