- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and orange juice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with cut-up fresh fruit.
- If you want to jazz it up a bit: Serve in a wide-brimmed margarita glass and dip the rim of the glass in sugar before filling with the dip.