Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tangy dip for fruit from Kraft Food & Family magazine. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and orange juice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with cut-up fresh fruit.
- If you want to jazz it up a bit: Serve in a wide-brimmed margarita glass and dip the rim of the glass in sugar before filling with the dip.
This was terrific! I added some lime zest to make it a little more festive. Very easy and delicious! Thanks!