Recipe by Jostlori
Mmmmm. Not pretty, but delicious!!! Recipe adapted from "Frontera" by Rick Bayless
- chipotle salt or tajin chile salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 56.69 g tamarind puree
- 28.34 g tequila
- 14.17 g Cointreau liqueur
- 14.17 g simple syrup
- 6-10 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub lime wedge around rim of margarita glass or martini glass. Dip rim in chile salt and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tamarind, tequila, cointreau, syrup and ice.
- Shake vigorously til frothy and cold, at least 15 seconds to allow tiny ice crystals to form in the drink.
- Strain into salt-crusted glass and serve immediately.