Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious recipe that can also work as a cake! Goes great with Key Lime Cream Cheese Frosting.
Make and share this Margarita Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarita mix concentrate (I use the frozen Baileys one)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cake mix, oil, eggs and margherita mix.
- Mix in lime zest.
- Divide into cupcake cups.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.