Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not your average coleslaw. My sister makes this as a stand by on any ocassion she is required to bring a dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen margarita mix, thawed and undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 9 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 large granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Whisk together the first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Cover dressing to chill till ready to use.
- Combine green cabbage and next 3 ingredients.Add desired amount of dressing to coleslaw and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.