Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Forget your Buffalo Wings. These are a treat unrivalled and they will vanish as quickly as you can drag them off the BBQ. Thanks to Ted Reader, the Guru of the Q. You will find that the use of a grill basket will make the cooking of the wings much easier. I have also done these in the broiler.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Trim tips from wings and cut through the joint to separate.
- Put winglets and drumettes into a large bowl and toss with lemon pepper and oil.
- To make the sauce, simply toss the ingredients together and whisk. Set Aside.
- Place the wings into a lightly oiled grill basket and grill for 10 - 12 minutes per side, turning every 5 or 6 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Carefully remove from grill basket and toss in the sauce.
- Remove from sauce and serve.