Hal Taylor's Note:
Forget your Buffalo Wings. These are a treat unrivalled and they will vanish as quickly as you can drag them off the BBQ. Thanks to Ted Reader, the Guru of the Q. You will find that the use of a grill basket will make the cooking of the wings much easier. I have also done these in the broiler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Trim tips from wings and cut through the joint to separate.
- 3Put winglets and drumettes into a large bowl and toss with lemon pepper and oil.
- 4To make the sauce, simply toss the ingredients together and whisk. Set Aside.
- 5Place the wings into a lightly oiled grill basket and grill for 10 - 12 minutes per side, turning every 5 or 6 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- 6Carefully remove from grill basket and toss in the sauce.
- 7Remove from sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1143.2
- Calories from Fat 594
- Total Fat 66.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 964.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 71.5 g
- Protein 64.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: