Tequila, cumin, chilies,chicken and black beans, just doesn't get any better 'n that that. This is an Arizona Favorite from the Kingman Arizona Welcome Wagon Cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons tequila (optional)
Chicken Pasta mix
- 4 cups rotini pasta (uncooked rainbow spiral pasta)
- 1 lb chicken (cut in strips)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (11 ounce) mexicorn (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) black beans (drained and rinsed)
- Cook pasta, till al dente, drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a zip-bag, combine chicken,taco seasoning, shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat, add chicken and cook 8-10 minute remove from heat.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, corn,beans and dressing, toss to coat.
- Fold in chicken, serve warm or cold.
- Pass tequila shots or very cold beer.