Recipe by mandabears
This recipe is for 2 chicken breasts, but you can increase the marinade ingredients as you increase the amount of chicken. Got this recipe from a co-worker.
Top Review by Meghan at Food.com
We let the chicken marinate for the afternoon, and it was sooo moisty and flavorful. The fiance said the marinade smelled a little funky, though, so I've got to give this recipe four stars. I think the garlic was the cause of the strange smell, so I might leave that out next time (and I truly love garlic!). We'll see. Thanks for a great recipe! We'll be using this one again. :)
- 1⁄4 cup bottled margarita mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, bottled or fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- put all ingredients, except chicken breasts in a plastic bag with a zipper top, mix well.
- Add chicken and marinate for at least 1/2 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Take chicken out of marinade and let sit while you take marinade and bring to a boil in a saucepan.
- Put chicken on grill for 5 minutes on each side, brush frequently with cooked marinade.
- You can also broil the chicken.