1/1 Photo of Margarita Chicken
A great filler for quesadillas or fajitas, this chicken is flavorful and juicy. A real crowd-pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to even thickness. This is important!
- 2Combine all ingredients in a blender except chicken.
- 3Pour marinade over chicken and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- 4Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 5Grill chicken breasts for 7-8 minutes per side, turning once. Since the thick parts have been flattened, the whole breast should develop a nice, caramelized texture without drying out.
- 6Remove from grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice for fajitas, or serve whole with lime wedges and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: