1/3 Photos of Margarita Chicken
This recipe is from a bridgeclub cookbook I found. This is good for a low fat diet, weeknight meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- fresh cilantro stem
- lime wedge
- 1Dip chicken breasts in mixture of oil, lime juice, and honey, then roll in tortilla chip crumbs to coat.
- 2Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350*.
- 3While baking chicken, puree tomatoes and chopped cilantro into a sauce.
- 4Remove chicken from oven, top with puree and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake again for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 6Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.1 g