1/1 Photo of Margarita Cheesecake Pie (Easy No-Bake)
6 hrs 20 mins
Totally delicious and refreshing, this creamy margarita cheesecake pie pairs beautifully with a spicy Mexican meal of tacos, enchiladas, rice and beans. Very easy prep, with no baking required, so it's also a wonderful make-ahead dessert! Cook time is chill time. P.S. I sometimes cheat and use a prepared graham cracker crust. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the crust:.
- 2Crush the pretzels in a food processor and combine the crumbs with the sugar and the melted butter. Press the mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie dish. Place the crust in the freezer.
- 3To make the filling:.
- 4In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese with the sweetened condensed milk until the mixture is smooth. Stir in tequila, triple sec, lime juice, lime zest and food coloring.
- 5Fold half of the whipped topping into the filling mixture and spoon into the prepared pie shell. Top with the remaining whipped topping and garnish with lime slices.
- 6Refrigerate the cheesecake 6 hours or overnight.
- 7Freezes well; remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Cheesecake Pie (Easy No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.7
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 964.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: