Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great dessert for topping off a Tex-Mex meal.
Make and share this Margarita Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, walnuts & butter. Press into bottom and sides of a 9" spring form pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, lime juice, tequila and Triple Sec in a mixing bowl. Blend with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs and combine well.
- Add sour cream to cream cheese mixture, blending well.
- Pour batter into crust-lined pan.
- Into batter, pour 1/2 cup strawberry puree in a circle. Swirl into batter with a knife.
- Place a pan of water in bottom of oven.
- Bake cheese cake for 1 hour.
- After cooled, chill for a few hours. Serve with strawberry puree.