1 hr 30 mins
Good Cook Wanda's Note:
Great dessert for topping off a Tex-Mex meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine crumbs, walnuts & butter. Press into bottom and sides of a 9" spring form pan.
- 3Combine cream cheese, sugar, lime juice, tequila and Triple Sec in a mixing bowl. Blend with electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Add eggs and combine well.
- 5Add sour cream to cream cheese mixture, blending well.
- 6Pour batter into crust-lined pan.
- 7Into batter, pour 1/2 cup strawberry puree in a circle. Swirl into batter with a knife.
- 8Place a pan of water in bottom of oven.
- 9Bake cheese cake for 1 hour.
- 10After cooled, chill for a few hours. Serve with strawberry puree.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.1
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.3 mg
- Sodium 258.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: