1/4 Photos of Margarita Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Just Cher's Note:
Ahhhhhh. A true Tex-mex delight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease& flour a bundt pan.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Combine cake mix, pudding mix, vegetable oil, limeade, water, eggs, tequila and triple sec in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Beat for 5 minutes at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- 5Pour batter in prepared bundt pan.
- 6Bake for 45-55 minutes or until inserted toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- 7Cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes.
- 8Remove from pan and cool completely.
- 9Spoon tequila lime glaze over cooled cake.
- 10Glaze: Combine tequila, triple sec, lime peel, and sugar ina bowl.
- 11Stir until well blended.
- 12Add more powdered sugar for a thicker glaze.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 436.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: