Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my latest maragrita recipe! It just keeps getting better! :D
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- rock salt
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄2 cups jose Cuervo tequila
- 3⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup sugar syrup
- 1 lime, to decorate
- Frost the rims of your margarita glass by rubbing it with the lime wedge, then dipping it in a saucer of rock salt.
- Pour the tequila, lime juice, cointreau, and sugar syrup into a blender jug.
- Top jug up with ice and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses and enjoy!