Excellent. Elegant but potent. An easy-to-remember formula although if you are having memory problems, a cup of coffee may be the wiser choice. From the Margarita Cookbook.
- Run the lime wedge along the edge of stemmed cocktail glass.
- Dip the moistened rim in the salt and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker half filled with ice cubes, combine the tequila, liqueur, and lime juice.
- Shake well and strain into prepared glass.
- Squeeze lime wedge into cocktail and discard. (This step is optional, you may not like the added tartness).
- Serve immediately.
These go down very SMOOTH!!!!! Wow! Won't need many of these!!! Made for ZWT3...a Toast to the Captains!