1/1 Photo of Margarita 1-To-1
Excellent. Elegant but potent. An easy-to-remember formula although if you are having memory problems, a cup of coffee may be the wiser choice. From the Margarita Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Run the lime wedge along the edge of stemmed cocktail glass.
- 2Dip the moistened rim in the salt and set aside.
- 3In a cocktail shaker half filled with ice cubes, combine the tequila, liqueur, and lime juice.
- 4Shake well and strain into prepared glass.
- 5Squeeze lime wedge into cocktail and discard. (This step is optional, you may not like the added tartness).
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita 1-To-1
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: