Margaret's Swedish Pineapple Cake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and dust with flour 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Combine butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add pineapple, baking soda and 1 teaspoons vanilla, and 1/2 cup chopped pecans, then stir in flour.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- After cake has cooled completely, combine remaining ingredients for frosting, beating until smooth. Make sure cake is cool before frosting.