1/1 Photo of Margaret's Skor Chocolate Brownies
A colleague brought these for a potluck. They are delicious. You can also add skor pieces to the batter in addition to sprinkling them on top. She also said if you are pressed for time you can use a brownie mix. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan melt cocoa and butter, stirring as it melts.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3In medium bowl beat eggs until frothy.
- 4Add sugar, flour, nuts and salt (and extra skor pieces if using).
- 5Pour cocoa mixture over and stir all together.
- 6Scrape batter into greased 8x8 inch pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min, until edges show signs of pulling away from the sides of the pan.
- 9Combine chocolate chips and skor toffee pieces.
- 10approximately 5-10 min before brownies are finished, remove from oven and sprinkle with mixture of chocolate chips and skor chip toffee pieces.
- 11Return to oven for remainder of baking time.
- 12If chocolate/toffe is not sufficiently melted when the brownies are done, comver with tinfoil while they are cooling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margaret's Skor Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g