Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This is a large recipe (two 9 x 13). Margaret is my step mom and this is the recipe she uses alot. It can be frozen without the topping.
- 3 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (500 ml) carton whipped topping (e.g. Nutri Whip)
- 3 cups whipping cream
- Prepare two 9 x 13 cake pans by greasing them.
- Mix tog graham wafer crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and 2/3 cups melted butter.
- Divide into the 2 pans: press crumbs into an even layer and bake at 350 degF for about 10-15 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Beat tog cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups sugar and instant pudding powder till its really fluffy.
- Set aside.
- Whip Nutri Whip until it forms soft peaks, then set this aside.
- In another bowl whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- In a large bowl mix the above three mixes together really well.
- Pour this mixture onto the two baked and cooled crumb bases and chill.
- When ready to serve top with fresh fruit or pie filling.
- This cheese cake freezes well without the toppings.