Recipe by Lennie
This is one of my family's classic recipes; a must-have at any get-together.
Top Review by * Pamela *
A perfect party treat! I added 1/2 cup more cheese and 1/4 cup chopped green onion. This is such a simple recipe and such a sanity saver because you can even make it the night before and chill it overnight. I have made this cheese ball over and over and it always disapears quickly!
- 1 package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first five ingredients, beating until smoothly blended.
- You can do this easily in a food processor.
- Shape into two small balls and roll in nuts.
- Chill several hours, or overnight, to let flavours blend.
- (You can also shape it into one big ball, but it's preferred to do two so you can whisk away the first one when it's almost gone and put out a fresh new one).