This is one of my family's classic recipes; a must-have at any get-together.
Make and share this Margaret's Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first five ingredients, beating until smoothly blended.
- You can do this easily in a food processor.
- Shape into two small balls and roll in nuts.
- Chill several hours, or overnight, to let flavours blend.
- (You can also shape it into one big ball, but it's preferred to do two so you can whisk away the first one when it's almost gone and put out a fresh new one).