Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is so tasty; all the other barbecue sauces can't compare in flavor.
- 236.59 ml chili sauce
- 118.29 ml honey
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce (optional) or hot sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat in Microwave until really warm but not hot.
- Apply to meat in the last stages of cooking.
I love barbecue sauce, but my sensitive stomach rules out anything spicy or tomato based. I skipped the Chili sauce and Tobasco and used this recipe to marinate chicken, it is fantastic! Thank you Margaret!