Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is so tasty; all the other barbecue sauces can't compare in flavor.
Make and share this Margaret's Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce (optional) or hot sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat in Microwave until really warm but not hot.
- Apply to meat in the last stages of cooking.
I love barbecue sauce, but my sensitive stomach rules out anything spicy or tomato based. I skipped the Chili sauce and Tobasco and used this recipe to marinate chicken, it is fantastic! Thank you Margaret!