1/1 Photo of Margaret Wood's Mushroom Casserole
This recipe is from the archives of Pioneer Lodge, a senior's residential care facility.Lovely side dish for a brunch buffet or a potluck offering or it can be a low cost main meal dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onions in the margarine.
- 2Beat the eggs. Add all the remaining ingredients. Add the onions.
- 3Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- 4Bake uncovered in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for approximately 35 minutes or until cooked and golden.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margaret Wood's Mushroom Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.0
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 283.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g